On Tuesday, March 2nd G3 the New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA), in partnership with the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement held an Executive Working Group on the subject of regulated sports and sports wagering.
Those speaking included New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy, New Jersey Economic Development Authority CEO Tim Sullivan, and Division of Gaming Enforcement Director, David Rebuck.
G3 Esports CEO Anthony Gaud moderated the esports panel which included discussions on the following topics:
• Esports’ growth and prominence during Covid-19
• The current landscape of Esports wagering
• The integration of traditional sports wagering and esports wagering
• The importance of esports wagering regulatory frameworks
• Future expectations for esports wagering in New Jersey and nationally
Anthony's panel included guests Grant Johnson, CEO of Esports Entertainment Group, Ian Smith, founder and commissioner of the Esports Integrity Commission (ESIC) and Scott Huston, Chief Information Officer of Stockton University.